30/01/2008

a few words from one volunteer (Aleksandra)

Καλημέρα!!
This was the first word that I hear and learn when I arrived in Athens… my EVS, my world… Till now I am 6 months here doing my EVS in EDRA and I really enjoy the time here. The beginning was hard and difficult for me, everything new and without my friends and colleges from work. New work and without any Greek knowledge about the language and lost in the space… Τι κανείς … was adapting my self and I was meeting people from everywhere I start to open my self and research what Athens and EDRA can do for us. Step by step I found my EVS as a right choice that I made because I change my self completely... and I realize that we are all different but in the same time all equal... Πολύ καλά... These are the words that can explain how I am feeling now when I am doing my extension because I love my work here and enjoy the time with my friends here...
Ευχαριστώ... To mine organisation and to mine friends for accepting and supporting me completely!!!
Τα λέμε!!!!!
Post written by Aleksandra Georgievska, EVS volunteer in EDRA, who is enjoying the time in Athens for six months …working with people with special needs and making their life more interesting!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you have such a nice EVS project.
All the ex volunteers who had a similar experience can find themselves in your words.
I am one of them.
Greetings for all

Unknown said...

Im really glad hearing that you are doing so fine! Miss you all!

Anonymous said...

Tsatzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Ouzooooooooooooooooo.

Anonymous said...

It is good when Macedonians are helping to the Griks ...
our help is needed ;)

Anonymous said...

i guess you mean the slav macedonians!! cos as far we know, macedonians can be either greek-macedonians, bulgarian-macedonias and slav-macedonians!!
:)